Together we can improve your housing stock 

As a social housing provider you may be wondering how to access ECO funding. Well, you’ve come to the right place.

Through E.ON we can work with you to put together a package to suit your needs and budget. E.ON has many years’ experience working with housing providers and would be happy to help you improve your properties.

From solid wall insulation to community engagement, E.ON are experts in delivering energy solutions to make ECO work for you and your tenants.

E.ON’s experienced team can guide you through the process, and we can even manage the installation for you. If you’re interested you can call the E.ON team on 0800 0511 548 or email

Are you a social housing tenant? 

If you’re a tenant of a social housing provider we can only help through your landlord. You can tell them about CosyDevon and direct them to our website so we can discuss how we can work together.

You can use the following link in an email or letter –