Helping private tenants across Devon 

As a tenant of a private property you could be eligible for energy improvements through the CosyDevon scheme, all we ask is that your landlord agrees to this application. If your landlord wants to make improvements, they’ll need your agreement too.

Getting your home cosy this winter couldn’t be easier.  From a new boiler to free insulation, apply today to see what you could get.Think of us as energy consultants: we’re here to help you find ways of saving money on your energy bills, give your home an energy checkup and reduce the costs of home insulation and improvements.

To let you know exactly what we can do to help we need to determine your eligibility and then carry out a home energy survey on your home.

How can we help?

By taking advantage of the CosyDevon scheme you could save energy and money on your heating bills.  You don’t have to be an E.ON customer to qualify and if you’re on certain benefits or unemployed you can still apply.

If you live in North Devon, Torridge or Teignbridge District Council areas you could qualify for a Pioneer Places grant up to £7000 towards External Wall Insulation, click here to find out more.

Why bother?

  • You’re likely to save money on your energy bills
  • It’s likely to be easier to heat your home and stay warmer for longer
  • You’ll be keeping heat in your home, instead of escaping through your walls and roof
  • Your home is likely to need less maintenance

We don’t want you to miss out so apply today. All you need to do is complete the online form and we’ll be in touch to talk about how we can help you. Remember, we’ll need to get your landlord’s permission to carry out a survey on your home. 

To find out more call us on 0800 0511 548 Monday – Friday from 9.00am to 6.00pm and Saturday 9.00am to 1.00pm or email

*Includes cavity wall and virgin loft insulation only. Free measures are subject to property size, location and other eligibility requirements, such as building regulations.